Contact bregenspan colgate.
- Management Intelligence: Sense and Nonsense for the Successful Manager.
- Social haunting in the Brexit coalfields.
- Contemporary Spanish American Novels by Women: Mapping the Narrative (Monografias A) (Monografias A).
- Rattlesnake Valley (The Loner series).
- Support Us?
- Sonata No. 2 in C Minor (Piano Score).
- Failed Lesson.
Interests Social justice-focused teacher education, particularly in the areas of literature and history. This interest infuses all of my teaching in educational philosophies, politics, including democracy and education, women and education, and curriculum theory, where students find that my courses bridge teacher education and foundations of education because of their social reconstructionist content.
- Innovative Practices in Teaching Information Sciences and Technology: Experience Reports and Reflections.
- Liberal Education - The Imaginative Conservative;
- Additional information?
- The Mechanical Universe: Mechanics and Heat!
I am always asking, "What should school curriculum look like if the goal of education is to reconstruct our socially and economically inequitable world? I am proud of our teacher education programs in that they combine the best of practical "how to" knowledge with a rigorous inquiry-oriented foundational education covering the politics of public education as well as the best of materialist, feminist, and cultural studies-driven history and literature curriculum.
We do not marginalize the spiritual realm of human experience. We privilege a combined focus on close study of text and practices of making the texts under consideration "come alive.
Haunting and the Educational Imagination
In the past few years, though, I have come to conceive of the all curriculum as haunted by the ghosts of people and ideas that have been rubbed out as part of the process of justifying an economic system that perpetuates our non-sustainability crisis. Forged from a partnership between a university press and a library, Project MUSE is a trusted part of the academic and scholarly community it serves.
LOG IN. The Lion and the Unicorn. Ghosts ask the questions that people cannot ask for themselves—the fundamental questions that lie at the heart of individual and social dilemmas.
Related Haunting and the Educational Imagination
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved